Easy Cooking
Browse through over
650,000 tasty recipes.
Home » » Seeing into the future

Seeing into the future

Did you know I can see into the future? At least, when it comes to lighting, dining room and kitchen trends for 2012 I can. I spent most of last week working on features on these topics for a UK magazine - which meant working well into the night so I could catch PRs at work in a completely different timezone. Now I can tell you anything you want to know about what's hot and what's not in these areas. I can also tell you about the use of vitamin K2 in treating osteoporosis or about ways to combat seasonal affective disorder because I was working on stories about them too, but please don't ask me, I might burst into tears with exhaustion.

A bespoke kitchen by Barnes of Ashburton (barnesofashburton.co.uk)
In other news, I AM getting a new kitchen, though it's not quite as pretty as the one pictured. After much to-ing and fro-ing we have taken a step onto the shaky property ladder and move in a month. Our new kitchen isn't nearly as beautiful as the one we have now, but it will be ours, which is a strange concept to get used to. And the Boy Wonder is already talking about things we could do to it (in about 20 years' time). That, reader, is why I married him.

What would be in your dream kitchen?

More creative spaces - kitchens or otherwise - here
SHARE

About Admin

0 comments :

Post a Comment