Easy Cooking
Browse through over
650,000 tasty recipes.
Home » » Kale Chips

Kale Chips

I have been intrigued  by the idea of a Kale chip, so I decided to give them a try.  I love Kale in my smoothies.  It's such a healthy green vegetable!  Noshing on them as a chip alternative sounded great.  I found a recipe on allrecipes.com that sounded really good, submitted by Lucy DelRey.  Well, Lucy, great recipe!  I really liked them, especially with the seasoned salt flavor.   The seasoned salt ingredient set this recipe apart from some of the other recipes that I found.  I used a popcorn seasoning with a paprika base, so the flavor is similar to Lawry's Season Salt, only better.  Enjoy~

Baked Kale Chips



Ingredients:
1 bunch kale
1 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp seasoned salt


*I used Backyard Safari's popcorn seasoning.  It's delicious on so many things!



Directions:
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.  Line a non-insulated cookie sheet with parchment paper.  With a knife or kitchen shears, carefully remove the leaves from the thick stems and tear into bite size pieces.  Wash and thoroughly dry kale with a salad spinner.  Drizzle kale with olive oil (my Misto spritzer worked great here).


Sprinkle with seasoning salt. 


Bake until edges are brown but not burnt, 10-15 minutes.
SHARE

About Admin

0 comments :

Post a Comment