Easy Cooking
Browse through over
650,000 tasty recipes.
Home » , , , » Celebrate the flavors of fall!

Celebrate the flavors of fall!



Tomorrow I'm heading out of town (and out of state!) for trip with friends that has been in the planning almost a year.  I'll be away from the computer, so the blog may be a bit quite for a week.  But I'll make you a deal... if you bake (or craft) each of the pretty projects below within this week, I'll come home early just post a new recipe or project for you!  But I'm pretty confident that these yummy posts will keep you plenty busy!   

Fall is one of my favorite times of year to bake.  The flavors of apple, cinnamon, pumpkin and maple are a few of the delicious and arromatic delights associated with fall baking!  Here is a collection of some of my fall favorites... enjoy!     



(left) Snickerdoodles 



What is your favorite fall flavor?
SHARE

About Admin

0 comments :

Post a Comment